cGPMAX (Paediatric) - Daily Supplement
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
For children younger than 13 years, we suggest a dose of 10-20mcg cGP depending on body weight.
Above 25kgs: 1 capsule (20mcg)
Below 25Kgs: 1/2 capsule (10mcg)
Please note that these dosages are based on general guidelines. cGP supplementation works on a daily basis to support brain function and hence after the initial build up, the levels need to be maintained. It is therefore suggested to continually evaluate your health status and adjust dose accordingly.
If you feel your child falls outside the realm of these guidelines, please feel free to contact our scientist Dr Vishakha Mahajan.
What is cGP?
cGP (Cyclic Glycine-Proline) is a key molecule in your body whose primary role is to regulate the functioning of a life-supporting hormone called Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 (IGF-1).
As we age our IGF-1 function naturally declines or can occur earlier because of poor lifestyle, stress or illness. Unfortunately, our body’s ability to naturally produce cGP also slows leaving us vulnerable to poor health outcomes as we age.
Ingredients per capsule
300mg cGPMAX™ Blackcurrant Concentrate Powder
3mg Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen
In a bovine hard-gel capsule.
- A single bottle purchase is available only in New Zealand. International orders are only available as 3 x Month Supply or subscriptions.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $150 or more within New Zealand.
- All recurring subscriptions are shipped free of charge within New Zealand.
- Single order purchases of 1 bottle will incur a $7.50 courier charge.
- Once your order is fulfilled you will receive an e-mail detailing your tracking number.
- All New Zealand orders, apart from rural delivery, are estimated to arrive within 5 days. Rural delivery may take a further 2-3 days.
- Delivery times and costs may vary due to the impacts of Covid that are beyond our control.
We accept payments from all major credit card providers including Visa and Mastercard. We also offer PayPal on one-time purchases.
For recurring subscriptions, you save 15% on each bottle of Brain Health (formerly known as Brain Shield™) plus receive free shipping for NZ Orders.
Subscription payments will come out on the same day each month.