A Daily Dose of Goodness, 100% Natural, Backed by 30 Years of Science
What is cGP?
- cGP (Cyclic Glycine-Proline) is a key molecule in your body.
- Its primary role is to regulate the function of a life-supporting hormone called IGF-1 (Insulin-like Growth Factor 1).
- IGF-1 is responsible for making capillaries - the smallest blood vessels in our body that transport nutrients and remove waste from our brain and main organs, keeping our brain and body functioning as nature intended.
Why is cGP important?
- There is no known way of medically controlling the IGF-1 function in our body.
- Taking a cGP supplement is the only known way to regulate the IGF-1 to keep it functioning at its optimum level for good health.
- At 45 years old, our IGF-1 function naturally declines or the decline can occur earlier because of poor lifestyle, stress or illness.
- Our body’s ability to naturally produce cGP also slows at around 45yrs, leaving us vulnerable to poor health outcomes as we age.
- The body’s blood flow is the essence of human life it is important to maintain sufficient cGP levels as we age to ensure optimal functioning of our brain and body.
- cGPMAX™ safely delivers a daily dose of natural cGP that is scientifically shown to replenish and maintain cGP levels in our body essential to living a full, active and productive life as we age.
In other words…
A good analogy is to imagine the blood vessels in your body are roads in a city, and the IGF-1 is responsible for road maintenance.
As the city grows over time and the roads have constant use, the original roads will not last, they will deteriorate until the cars can no longer use them. Unfortunately, as we age our IGF -1 levels drop so IGF-1 just doesn’t do any road maintenance or doesn’t build new roads.
In addition to ageing, when a person is young and a natural disaster strikes the body, (for example caused by injury or stress), there is an increased use of the body’s roading system. This causes a greater need for road maintenance.
This is where the cGP becomes the hero. The cGP acts like a superfood and fuels the IGF-1 and the more cGP you put into your body, the faster and harder the IGF-1 works to repair body’s roading system.
Age Well with cGP
Our Chief Scientist Dr Jian Guan has written over 80 scientific papers about the role of cGP and how it effects people suffering from various neurodegenerative diseases.
We encourage you to have a look our scientific papers to understand how cGP impacts the effects of these diseases and can work towards easing the effects of the disease to give people a better outcome for their future.
To find out more about the 30 years of research that has gone into developing cGPMAX™